Regis HRG is proud to partner with:
Giving back to the community.
At Regis HRG, we believe in giving back to the community, and we believe our clients and employees feel the same way. Our Corporate Citizenship initiative offers a variety of volunteer opportunities through corporate partnerships and company-sponsored charitable activities.
Therefore, Regis is proud to announce its flagship partnership with Feeding South Florida™ as its charity of choice.
To learn more about Regis HRG’s Corporate Citizenship Program and our partnership with Feeding South Florida, please fill out the form to the right.
About the Partnership
As a service provider to hundreds of businesses, Regis is pleased to offer
coordinated community service and support opportunities with Feeding South
Florida (FSF), the largest food bank in the state of Florida.
With the support of Regis HRG, participating companies will be able to:
– Host team-building activities with a service component at FSF’s Headquarters in South Broward County.
– Provide regular volunteer opportunities to its employees throughout Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
– Use a volunteer registration portal for employees, with the ability to track volunteer hours.
– Foster team-building efforts with food drive and sort events.
– Enroll in a payroll giving program.
Other opportunities with Feeding South Florida include:
– Participation in Hunger Games, a series of events in which corporations compete against one another for the title of “Ultimate Hunger Champion”.
– Cause marketing and point-of-sale partnerships to increase your company’s visibility within the community, while increasing profits.
About Feeding South Florida
Feeding South Florida’s mission is to end hunger in South Florida by providing immediate access to nutritious food, leading hunger and poverty advocacy efforts and transforming lives through innovative programming and education. Through a network of approximately 325 nonprofit partner agencies, Feeding South Florida serves 949,910 individuals struggling to put food on the table throughout Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe Counties.
As a member of Feeding America, FSF is one of 202 food banks across the country, and the largest in the state of Florida, serving 30% of the state’s population struggling to put food on the table. This past fiscal year, FSF distributed 34.4M pounds of food, but sadly, it’s not nearly enough.
In South Florida alone, 1 in 4 children go to bed hungry and approximately 1 in 7 older adults don’t know from where they will get their next meal. It would take approximately 186M pounds of food to ensure every individual received the critical nutrition needed to live, work, and thrive.
To learn more about Feeding South Florida, click here.