These “Terms and Conditions” govern your use of the Regis website known as the “Site.” Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully.
By using this Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You are advised to check this Terms and Conditions page periodically to review changes that could be made at any time, because these changes are binding on you. Regis may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by updating this posting. The terms “you”, “your” and “User” as used herein refer to all persons and/or entities using this Site for any reason. The term “Regis” means The Simplex Group, Inc., Regis HR Group 2, Inc., Regis HR Group 3, Inc., Regis HR Group 4, Inc., Regis HR Group 5, Inc., Regis Insurance Services, Inc. and Regis Payroll Services, Inc. and any other entity properly using the service marks “Regis” and/or “Regis HRG” in the future.
- You may refer to the URL of this Site without limitation, but you may not link to this Site without the prior written approval of Regis.
- You may not use the Site in order to transmit, distribute, erase or store material: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in the opinion of Regis.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper written authorization; (b) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (c) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (e) sending unsolicited e-mail, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, including promotional materials and/or advertising of products or services, or any other form of solicitation. Violations of system and network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes. Regis specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all Users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Regis on this Site and other than generally available third-party Web browsers (e.g., Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Explorer).
- Other than as permitted expressly by these Terms and Conditions, copying or duplicating any of the materials or information available from the Site.
- Other than as permitted expressly by these Terms and Conditions, framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Site.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback that you provide at this Site, including but not limited to, electronic and written correspondence, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and can be used by Regis without limitation.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend (with counsel of Regis’ choosing) Regis, its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries and their officers, directors, shareholders, and agents from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from your use of this Site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arise from and have directly and solely been caused by the gross negligence or intentionally wrongful acts of Regis.
- Your use of this Site is free of charge. Therefore this Site and all information within it are provided on an “as is” basis and Regis makes and gives no conditions, representations, warranties, or other terms regarding the effectiveness of this Site.
- All conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations and other terms of any kind whatsoever, express or implied (whether by statute, common law or otherwise), in respect of the Site or the material or in connection with them are hereby excluded by Regis to the fullest extent permitted by law and Regis shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever to you.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Regis specifically disclaims and excludes all warranties or conditions implied by law or statute concerning satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
- Further, Regis does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site or any third party site, including, but not limited to, typographical errors, inaccuracies, outdated information, or broken links. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- Regis expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information found on this Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REGIS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF REGIS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Proprietary Information (Trademarks and Service Marks)
- Certain portions of this Site contain information that is considered confidential and proprietary. This information is not available to the general public. Any attempt to access this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under local, state, national and international law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of Regis or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Regis and Regis HRG are service marks owned by The Simplex Group, Inc. and such service marks are used by: (i) Regis HR Group 2, Inc., Regis HR Group 3, Inc., Regis HR Group 4, Inc., Regis HR Group 5, Inc and The Simplex Group, Inc. to provide professional employer organization services, (ii) Regis Insurance Services, Inc. to market insurance services and products, and (iii) Regis Total HR Solutions, Inc. to market administrative and human resource services.
- These Terms and Conditions and use of the Site are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles that would give effect to the laws of another jurisdiction. Jurisdiction for any claims arising or relating to your use of this Site shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect and said invalid provision shall be limited so as to become enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
Commitment to Privacy
Application and Consent
Regis’ Use of the Information
We use the information we gather on this Website for the purpose of fostering a positive user experience. We may use your contact information that you provide in the online registration form to contact you via telephone, e-mail, direct mail or other communications. Should you decide that you would no longer like to be contacted by Regis, please notify us and we will use our best efforts to remove you from our contact list. If you do not wish to receive future e-mails from Regis, please reply to the Regis e-mail solicitation by including “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. Thereafter, you should not receive similar e-mail solicitations from Regis in the future.
Disclosure of your Information to Others
Regis uses your information internally, with other subsidiaries and affiliates, but does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as set forth below:
- We may disclose such information if necessary to provide the services you may request.
- We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a portion of Regis’ business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a portion of our assets.
- We may disclose such information with your consent.
- We may disclose such information if necessary to operate and improve the Website.
Passive Information Collection
Regis uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. The cookie indicates that a user has previously visited Regis’ website, tracks user content/navigation trends, provides customized user messages and prevents users from registering more than once. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. These cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on Regis’ Web site.
Regis uses log files on Google Analytics to collect domain information, referral information, browser information, pages visited, content viewed, files downloaded, and time spent per page, but no user-identifiable data is collected in this manner.
External Links and Other Information Which Cannot be Controlled