Solutions that fit your business.
As human resource issues become more and more complex, managing them requires more time and money.
Our company has proven that a co-employment relationship can reduce employee-related expenses, increase profitability and free up client companies to focus on their core competencies. We offer a full range of modular, flexible solutions, tailored to fit your needs.
Click on any of our solutions below for more information on that particular service area:
- Human Resources
- Regulatory Compliance
- Payroll & Tax Processing
- Workers’ Compensation
- Training & Development
- Employee Wellness Program
- Corporate Citizenship
Regis HRG’s experienced experts can relieve you of the burden of routine administrative tasks and compliance with government regulations, thereby reducing risk. Our services include the following:
- Evaluate HR practices
- Provide and update employee handbooks
- Assistance with State and Federal compliance – FLSA, FMLA, ADA, EEOC, etc.
- Provide employment and HR forms
- Coordinate I-9 compliance
- Coordinate Drug testing
- Coordinate Background checks
- Develop job descriptions
- Compensation analysis
- Unemployment claims management
- Assist in unemployment compensation inquiries and hearings
- Maintain limited employee files
- Provide Federal and State law posters
- Provide HR reports – birthday, anniversary, salary, I-9, etc.
- Assist with employee performance appraisals
- Assist with disciplinary process and notices
- Employee grievance resolution and assistance
- New hire processing at our offices
- Training and development
- Employee relations and terminations
Penalties for non-compliance can be severe and detrimental to your business. Regis offers expert guidance to today’s always-changing legal and regulatory environment.
- HR Compliance Guidance on applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Complaint Handling, including investigation and coordination of responses to most types of wrongful employment practices complaints
- Training to help managers, supervisors, and staff anticipate and avoid potential problems
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), which protects your company against settlement and/or judgment awards of up to $1 million arising from employment-related claims (terms and conditions apply)
Payroll & Tax Processing
Every Regis client is assigned a dedicated payroll representative, and has direct access to that representative at all times.
- Complete payroll processing
- Time and attendance solutions
- Direct deposit
- State and Federal withholding and filing
- Year-end W-2 processing
- Customized management reports
- Online processing
- Cash card
- Paperless processing
- PTO/sick time reporting
- New hire reporting
Health, welfare and retirement benefits serve as an important recruiting tool, ranking higher than salary in some surveys. By virtue of our size, Regis is able to offer better benefits at competitive rates.
- Section 125 cafeteria plan
- Major medical, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Supplemental benefits
- COBRA and HIPPA administration
- 401(k) enrollment management and administration
- Governmental reporting and compliance testing
- IRS reporting
- HSA and FSA compliant programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Baptist Health and Wellness Fair
At Regis, we firmly believe safety comes first. A dedicated Loss Control Representative customizes, implements, and assists in maintaining a successful safety program that will reduce downtime and increase uptime.
- Fully insured Workers’ Compensation programs
- OSHA rules and compliance
- Safety recommendations
- Safety audits and reviews
- Report accidents and administer claims
- Claims management
- Risk analysis
- Safety training
- Customized safety manuals
- Return-to-work programs
Training & Development
In today’s highly competitive environment, training and on-going education is more critical than ever. To help our clients maintain a competitive edge, Regis conducts quarterly seminars including management training and, at client request, customized on-site training.
Employee Wellness Program
In our ongoing effort to reduce health care costs and encourage a healthier work force, Regis offers an Employee Wellness Program, tailored to your staff’s needs. Starting with an on-site comprehensive wellness evaluation, our team of experts will develop and coordinate a customized program that will help your employees achieve their health and fitness goals.
Employee involvement in a wellness program has been shown to boost morale, increase productivity and lower health care costs. Regis believes that helping people stay well is not only good for them – it’s good for business.
Employee Wellness Programs may include:
- Group Exercise Classes
- Health and Fitness Assessments
- Personal Training
- Massage Therapy
- Weight Management
- Nutrition Consultations and Services
At Regis HRG, we believe in giving back to the community, and we believe our employees feel the same way. Our Corporate Citizenship initiative offers a variety of volunteer opportunities through corporate partnerships and company-sponsored charitable activities. Please click here to see a list of volunteer opportunities.